LUCIA (Localized Utility Compact Intelligent Amplification) brings superior audio performance and extraordinary flexibility to a decentralized approach in AV systems design. Power, processing, control and I/O are conveniently placed exactly where they are needed. In many AV applications requiring consistent, high quality audio output, LUCIA offers a logical, cost-efficient and scalable solution that eliminates the complications and added expense of a centralized equipment room for amplification, matrixing and processing. All LUCIA amplifiers incorporate a digital, firmware-controlled front end coupled to a robust, durable and highly efficient Lab.gruppen output stage, all of which make it best sounding compact amplifier in its category.
LUCIA amplifiers install quickly and easily, with the supplied wall-mount bracket enabling discreet on-wall placement behind video displays. All connections are via Euroblock screw terminals, and level setting is available on front-panel potentiometers. An advanced protection scheme protects the amplifier and connected loudspeakers from potential damage caused by clipping, thermal overload, or extreme low line voltage.
A versatile 4 x 4 mix-matrix and comprehensive DSP features eliminate the need for external mixers and processors in many applications, saving time and money. A software wizard facilitates fast set-up, while the PC editor allows offline configuration of common presets that can be quickly downloaded to multiple units via USB.
LUCIA amplifiers are ENERGY STAR qualified, making them an ideal choice for installation in projects seeking energy efficient certifications. The amplifiers automatically enter standby mode after a 20 minutes period with no signal input, consuming less than 1W. Automatic power-up occurs within two seconds after an input signal is sensed.
- Maximum output power across range of loads 2 x 120W into 8, 4 or 2 ohms
- Comprehensive DSP features, per channel presets for high-pass filter, parametric EQ, multi-band compressor and look-ahead limiter
- Automatic Dynamic Loudness Contouring™, DSP automatically adapts to optimize performance at any output level
- DSP optimization for extended LF response with small loudspeakers
- Optimized presets, available for specific loudspeaker models
- Proprietary auto-set VPL™ (Voltage Peak Limiter) for optimum performance with any connected load
- 4 x 4 mix matrix, route input signals internally to amplifier/to line-level outputs
- Configuration software, Windows and Mac software wizard for initial set-up, and advanced editor for preset configuration (connection via USB)
- Efficient Class D amplifier, patented design for low distortion and minimal heat dissipation
- Remote control for channel switching, level control and integration with paging systems
- Compact form factor, half-rack, 1U chassis and supplied bracket for discreet on-wall mounting
- Comprehensive short circuit, thermal and under-voltage protection
- Universal power supply 100 to 240V AC (50/60Hz)
- Energy Star® qualified2, conforms to latest specification energy efficiency standards
- Suitable for retail outlets, bars/restaurants, entertainment venues, corporate board rooms, classrooms, multimedia spaces, hotel reception/lobbies, museums/galleries, small corporate event and spaces applications