The Crestron Flex UC-P10-T-HS desk phone provides a premium voice-over-IP phone solution for use with the Microsoft Teams intelligent communications platform. It offers wideband HD voice quality and full-duplex hands-free speakerphone capability in an elegant desktop design. It features a large 10 in. color touch screen display , hearing aid compatible handset, and wired or Bluetooth® enabled headset support.1, 2 Each phone can be synced with a Microsoft Teams account, with contacts, schedules, voicemails, and other preference settings appearing on the phone' touch screen.
Native Microsoft Teams® Rooms Experience
The UC-P10-T-HS desk phone provides a native Microsoft Teams IC software experience, with simple operation and one-touch meeting joins through a feature-rich touch screen. Onboard calendar, corporate directory access, and hot desking are provided. The UC-P10-T-HS works with a Microsoft Teams account and connects to an enterprise or SMB network implementing a cloud based Microsoft Teams deployment.
Intuitive User Interface
The large 10 in. HD touch screen makes the desk phone easy to use. The capacitive buttons provide the essential controls for managing a call in progress, muting or adjusting volume, switching to hands-free or headset mode1, and a dedicated Teams button to launch the home screen or calls app. The intuitive touch screen UI employs a look and layout similar to Microsoft Teams and Office 365® software, so users can move effortlessly between using a phone and personal computer at their desk and other Microsoft Teams based Crestron UC conferencing solutions in a meeting room.
High-Definition Audio Conferencing
The UC-P10-T-HS VoIP desk phone facilitates conversations with highly intelligible voice clarity, whether speaking privately on the handset or a headset1, or conferencing using the hands-free speakerphone function. High-performance AEC technology achieves transparent full-duplex performance free of distracting echo or noise. Wideband audio codec support allows for full-spectrum, bidirectional voice communication. The handset is hearing aid compatible to ensure an optimal experience for individuals with hearing impairment.
- Native Microsoft Teams® touch screen UX with simple operation and one-touch meeting joins
- Dedicated Microsoft Teams button
- Wideband HD voice quality
- Hearing aid compatible handset
- Wired or Bluetooth® enabled headset support
- Easy to specify and install - no custom design, programming, or software installation required
- Enterprise-grade security - connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network
- Network management and provisioning and system alerts through the XiO Cloud® service
- Crestron Flex 10 in. Audio Desk Phone with handset for Microsoft Teams® Software:
- Cable, CAT5e, RJ45-to-RJ45, approx. 12 ft (3.7 m)
- HD wideband handset
- Cable, handset, RJ9-to-RJ9, approx. 11.5 ft (3.5 m)