A rack-mountable 15A, 120V AC power controller, conditioner, and surge protector for professionally installed AV and IT systems. It provides switching of three separate outlet banks, plus energy monitoring of all connected devices. Features network connectivity, web browser setup, event logging, ping monitoring, temperature sensing, and UL 1449 compliance.
The PC-200 is a professional grade, rack-mountable power conditioner and controller designed to provide 120 Volt AC power distribution, switching, surge protection, noise filtering, and energy monitoring for Crestron® control systems, AV systems, computers, and other equipment. Eight switched outlets are provided on the rear panel, plus a single unswitched convenience outlet is provided on the front. All nine outlets are protected, filtered, and monitored. The switched outlets are arranged in four banks of two, three of which are turn-on delay-adjustable when controlled from the front panel power switch. The same three outlet banks are also individually controllable via a control system to enable selective switching of devices, on/off power sequencing, load-shedding, and other custom power control functionality.
Built-in RMS voltage and current monitoring enables logging and reporting of the line voltage, current, power, and energy usage at the input. An external temperature sensor is included to keep tabs on heat conditions within the equipment rack or room. Network connectivity allows for setup and operation using a web browser, with extensive custom control and monitoring capabilities enabled through integration with a Crestron control system, the MyCrestron.com residential monitoring service, the Crestron Fusion® Cloud enterprise management service, or an SNMP client.
A quality power conditioner is an essential component of any professional system to prevent sudden equipment failure due to lightning and electrical disturbances, to prolong the lifespan of that equipment, and to maximize overall system performance during everyday operation. ...
- Rack-mountable power conditioner and controller
- Eight switched rear panel outlets, arranged in banks of two
- Adjustable turn-on delay and remote switching per each of three banks
- One unswitched front panel outlet
- Built-in current sensing and energy monitoring
- Line voltage monitoring
- Professional grade surge protection
- UL® 1449 Type 3 Listed
- Thermal breaker overload protection
- Adjustable over-voltage and under-voltage cut-off
- EMI and RFI noise filtering
- Wiring fault detection
- Ambient temperature sensing and over-temperature cut-off
- Ping monitoring (device lockup detection and reboot)
- Built-in energy usage and event logging
- Front panel main power switch and status indicators
- Easy setup and operation via web browser
- Crestron® control system integration via Ethernet or Cresnet®
- Remote management via MyCrestron.com, Crestron Fusion® Cloud, or SNMP
- Single-space 19 inch rack-mountable
- Rated 15 Amps at 120 Volts AC