The Crestron® C2N-AMP-6X100 is a versatile and cost-effective multiroom audio system designed for small to moderate sized houses, condominiums, and businesses. Its integrated multichannel power amp provides ample power for up to six rooms, which can be expanded simply using additional C2N-AMP-6X100 units, or by connecting external amplifiers via the two extra line-level room outputs. Twelve stereo line inputs are included to accommodate a rack full of music and AV sources. With many of the same pro features as Crestron's more expensive systems, the C2N-AMP-6X100 lets everyone enjoy their own choice of music, sports, news, or talk in any room as part of a complete Crestron system.
Each room output is capable of 50 Watts/Ch. @ 8 ohm or 75 Watts/Ch. @ 4 ohm perfect for driving a house full of Crestron Excite®, Aspire®, Essence®, AIR®, or Saros® speakers. Any room output may be bridged to deliver a robust 150 Watts @ 8ohm in mono to drive an in-wall subwoofer, or to deliver increased power in stereo using two bridged room outputs paired together. Each room has the ability to select any of the twelve input sources, with complete control over the rooms volume, bass, treble, balance, loudness, mute, and mono settings.
The C2N-AMP-6X100 supports both passive and active type subwoofers to provide any space with the extra low end you need to give your music maximum impact.
In addition to its six amplified room outputs, the C2N-AMP-6X100 also includes two fully-independent line-level room outputs (Room outputs 7 and 8), providing a total of eight individually-controllable zones from a single unit. Each line-level room output includes the same complement of volume, bass, treble, and other adjustments as the amplified room outputs.
A single C2N-AMP-6X100 provides a perfect solution for a typical apartment or small business with room to grow. Expanding the system is easy simply add up to three additional units to support a total of 24 rooms with built-in amplification, plus up to eight more rooms using the line-level room outputs.
Sources of Inspiration
To complement your multiroom audio system, Crestron offers a selection of source components with advanced features designed to deliver the ultimate in whole-house audio integration.
- Affordable audio distribution for six rooms, expandable for up to 24 rooms
- Additional line-level room outputs enable support for two additional zones (expandable up to eight)
- Integrated 12-channel amplifier delivers 50 W/Ch. @ 8ohm and 75 W/Ch. @ 4ohm
- Each amplified room output is bridgeable for 150 W @ 8ohm (mono)
- Provides support for passive or active powered subwoofers
- Features independent control of volume, bass, treble, and other settings per room/zone
- Includes twelve stereo line inputs with loop-thru for easy expansion
- Includes front panel controls for source selection and volume control
- Front panel is customizable using Crestron® Engraver software or pre-printed labels provided
- Allows for Crestron system integration via Cresnet® or Ethernet