The Crestron® AMP-X75 is a high performance, space saving, energy efficient amplifier that' totally configurable, yet simple to use. Whether you need a stereo amplifier that mounts on a wall or under a table, or a high impedance speaker run fed from a rack mounted unit, the AMP-X75 is simple to specify and install in any configuration.
LoZ (4/8 ohms) and Hi-Z (70V or 100V) Output
The AMP-X75 is a 2-channel amplifier (up to 35 W per single-ended, low impedance channel) which can also be configured for a single channel of bridged operation (up to 75 W for the bridged channel), or for a single channel of high impedance operation (up to 75 W) to drive a distributed speaker system (70V or 100V). Balanced and unbalanced inputs are available for connection to a single stereo or two mono source(s) via detachable terminal blocks or a 3.5 mm TRS connector. Balanced and unbalanced inputs are summed for simultaneous use.
Solid and Efficient Performance
The AMP-X75 is engineered to deliver exceptional performance and reliability with low distortion, low noise, and high power headroom. Advanced Class D technology maximizes efficiency to reduce power consumption and heat dissipation. An internal universal power supply ensures consistent performance at varying line voltages.
The efficient design ensures cool running operation and long-term reliability. The AMP-X75 is high-density stackable with other Crestron modular amplifiers, allowing multiple units to be installed vertically in an equipment rack without needing extra ventilation space.
- Compact, configurable ENERGY STAR® certified power amplifier
- Quarter-rack width form factor, gangable with other next generation half- and quarter-rack width form factor Crestron products
- 1 RU high design is surface or rack mountable
- Configurable for either LoZ or Hi-Z operation
- Configurable for 1 x up to 75 W output for Hi-Z or
- Bridged or 2 x up to 35 W output for stereo low impedance
- Low noise, low distortion, and high headroom
- Comprehensive fault and speaker protection
- Captive speaker connectors for secure and robust connectivity
- Support for two channels of balanced or unbalanced line inputs
- Stereo or mono-summed operation
- Convection cooled for noiseless operation
- Standby functionality turns on amplifier in approximately 0.1 s when input sensing circuitry detects an audio signal
- Rack and surface mount parts are included
- Stereo ALS line level output for assistive listening systems
- Remote standby feature allows for instant on/off control over amplifier outputs via a simple contact closure input
- Front panel power/standby, Hi-Z, fault, and signal/clip indicators
- Internal universal 100-240V power supply